Declaration of the Protection of Personal Information.
This Website is dedicated to the Semboku International Drone Film Festival.
The Executive Committee shall establish a personal information protection policy as stated below, build a personal information protection structure, thoroughly recognize its importance and take efforts, and promote the protection of personal information.
The Executive Committee, under the objective of keeping personal information accurate and up-to-date, and preventing its unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage, shall take necessary measures such as the maintenance of its security system and the thorough enforcement and establishment of management systems, implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
As a general rule, personal information received capable of identifying individuals such, as name, address, date of birth, gender, occupation, phone number, and email address, shall not be used for purposes other than the Purpose of Use stated below. In addition, using personal information for purposes other than the purposes stated in these Purpose of Use shall only be done under the prior consent of the persons concerned.
- (1) The operation, announcements, and promotion of this Festival (TV commercials, flyers, pamphlets, and other announcements);
- (2) Inquiries regarding entry details, screening, commendation of award-winning works, and other related duties;
- (3) Entered works and entrant statistics, data analysis, etc.;
- (4) Duties related to video sales;
- (5) Program guides (including announcements via program guide magazines), duties involving program production (Cable Networks Akita Co., Ltd operating the channel, distribution of videos and broadcasting of award-winning works from other cable TV stations, provision of information);
- (6) Duties involving inquiries;
- (7) Duties related to communication and sending of prizes;
- (8) When the provision is permitted by legal regulations; *1
- (9) When the subject of the information causes disadvantage to a third party and there is a request by such party; *2
- (10) When a public organization such as a court or police requests the disclosure of personal information; *3
- (11) Duties necessary for the smooth operation of this festival, improving user convenience in light of social conventions. *4
*2: When it is necessary to protect human life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
*3: When a search or seizure is performed as a compulsory enforcement of a warrant issued by a court, or when an inquiry is made by a person with legal authority (Article 197 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, Article 23-2 of the Attorney Act, etc.) such as the police or tax office.
However, matters belonging to the secrecy of communications shall not be provided.
*4: When it is necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
The Executive Committee shall appropriately manage the personal information it has received, and shall not disclose it to a third party unless falling under the situations stated below.
When there is consent from the person concerned;
When the Executive Committee must disclose the personal information to a contractor; *1
When disclosure is required based on laws and regulations;
*1: The executive committee shall implement necessary and appropriate supervisory measures over said contractors.
The Executive Committee shall take all possible security measures for ensuring the accuracy and safety of personal information.
If the person concerned wishes to inquire, modify or delete their personal information, the Executive Committee shall respond after confirming the said person’s identity.
The Executive Committee shall not be responsible for any protection and handling of personal information on other websites linked to the website of the Executive Committee.
The Executive Committee shall comply with Japanese laws and other standards that apply to the personal information it holds and shall review and improve the contents of this Policy as appropriate.
For inquiries regarding the Executive Committee’s handling of personal information, please contact us via the following:
Contact: Executive Committee Secretariat (Cable Networks Akita Co., Ltd, Creation Department)Address: 1-1-3 Yabase-Minami, Akita City, Akita 010-0976, JAPAN