(1) Processing of copyrights, etc.
All of the copyright processing for images, music, and all other copyrighted work and individuals used in the entered work must be done by the entrant.
(2) Processing of permissions, etc
If permissions are required for the filming, such as from the related government authorities, administrator of the filming location, or police, they shall be obtained by the entrant.
(3) Observance of the related laws and ordinances
All laws and ordinances (Copyright Act, Road Traffic Act, Civil Aeronautics Act, Small Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Flight Prohibition Act, Civil Code, and the ordinances of prefectures and other local governments) related to the filming and entry shall be carefully observed.
(4) Entered works
① None of the following prohibited items shall apply the entered works.
② If the entrant is a minor, the permission of their guardian is required.
- The entrants are not the author or the copyright holders.
- The work is the same as, similar to, or an imitation of a video, etc., that has already been made public.
- Works that are of a political or religious nature or that constitute advertising or sales.
- Works that break the law, are contrary to public order and morals, or that could infringe on the human rights of others.
- Works that infringe on the copyright, portrait right, or other rights of a third party.
(5) Compensation for damages, etc.
If a third party makes a claim against the Company for an infringement of rights or demands compensation for damages, etc., as a result of an entered work breaching the above agreed upon items, the entrant shall be responsible to resolve said issues and if any damages are sustained by the Company, the entrant shall make compensation for the damages sustained by the Company. Further, the Company shall not be held responsible in any manner should a third party suffer damages due to the flight of the drone.
(6) Confirmation of rights processing
Entrants may be required to submit certificates, etc., showing that the rights processing related to (1), (2), and (3) has been completed.